PRO C (Online Client) Matchmaking Forum

Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum - Quickly Find Matches on PRO C

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum
NEW BETA VERSION RELEASED! Public BETA .10 (R58) RELEASED: CLICK HERE
We have 1040 users, who have posted 2252 times.
Visit the OFFICIAL PRO Online Client forum here: http://forum.coldbird.uk.to
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 1040 registered users
The newest registered user is Demond

Our users have posted a total of 2252 messages in 433 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 299 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:31 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» God eater burst crashing on start up
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:20 am by ewan23

» znewcomer
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:33 am by Sylen7Nato

» DBZ Shinbudokai2
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 pm by GloKid

» Socom FTB2
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am by aztec_native

» Can the PSP 1001 do this
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm by Demetrie newton

» Why so many people?
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:27 pm by zPsychotic Wolf

» Issues in MHP3RD on Original PSP
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am by lionheart

» Resistance - Retribution, anyone?
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 pm by Snowy

» SOCOM FTB3 IM ONLINE
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 6:36 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb 3
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb2
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 am by Demetrie newton

» Compatible Games for PSP 1000
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am by Demetrie newton

» [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am by Demetrie newton

» Pro Online Client on 6.61 pro c
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am by Demetrie newton

» Socom : Fireteam Bravo 3
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 am by Demetrie newton

PRO Compatible Games
100% Tested, Compatible Games

Ace Combat - X2 - Joint Assault
Armored Core 3 Portable
BLOOD BOWL
Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony
DISSIDIA duodecim FINAL FANTASY
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
GOD EATER
GODS EATER BURST
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops +
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops
MLB 11 The Show
ModNations... Racers
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
PANGYA : Fantasy Golf
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3
Split Second Velocity
Tekken 6
Untold Legends The Warrior's Code
Untold Legends...: Brotherhood of the Blade...
Virtua Tennis 3
WARSHIP GUNNER 2 PORTABLE
Worms: Battle Islands
Worms Open Warfare 2

Affiliates
  • Prometheus Forum

• Wololo's Forum

[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Blood-Fang

[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Yes. Delete that 1 file and DMZ then try.
    Back to top Go down
    Ichipoo

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:25 am

Thanks for the reply. A friend of mine was having trouble seeing the chat options, however I didn't delete anything but I DMZ'd my PSP and I was able to see the chat options fine when I entered Adhoc. I guess it's different for other people?
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 am

Dude are you kind of afraid to do so??? or are you lazy to try it out??? Razz
    What I am trying to tell is that this deletion of the file wont lead to a permanent brick or something so just give it a try! Smile If you face any difficulty then you can always delete the whole thing and extract the online module from the downloaded file.... You wont discover anything new if you dont test out different stuffs! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    5.0coyote

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:57 am

Crying or Very sad I installed everything and when i open the VSH menu and go to recovery menu<advanced setting<. It doesn't show allow ISO cache then enable break home screen thing.. instead of that it says force high memory layout and use mac. txt in /seplugins. I went to ftb2 adhoc to see if it worked and it did but no one was online so i logged off then i went again and to check and it froze me. the next day i tries again but it kept freezing me. i have every plugin disabled cfw is 6.20 pro nightly and i have a psp 3000. Anyone knows what it could be please help. Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    Blood-Fang

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 am

The force high memory option is the same as the break home screen option.
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 am

5.0coyote : Dude try other games and see if others are working or not... Smile And MAC.txt keep that disabled! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm

first upgrade to PRO-C fix3....enable the high memory option and make sure the ISO cache is disabled...DMZ would be the next option after that.

and you wont find anyone on ftb2 until after august 31st when the infrastructure gets shut down.
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolf89

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm

after disabling memory stick speed up it works (before it said waiting for ssid etc but now it says prometheus chat) -_- well the only game I tested it with is all kamen rider rider generations two
    gonna have to download tekken 6 again to see if it works with that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    5.0coyote

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Blood-Fang;

Okay now I know thanks.

Dragon1994;

Umm do you know if Mohh2 works? and do you know where i can download it? cant seem to find it.

Sylen7Nato;

and you wont find anyone on ftb2 until after august 31st when the infrastructure gets shut down.[/quote]

works perfectly now thanks. btw im aftermath and looking forward to own hackin naabs Twisted Evil

PM me if you know where to download Medal of Honor Heroes 2.
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 am

Dunno abt that dude.... check your PM inbox..... and MohH2 is still not listed in the compatible games section in the Prometheus Forum
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 pm

koo bro... i can get you whatever game you want btw...i have hundreds of games on my external and can pretty much find any other game i might not have...plus i also have over 5000 roms for all the main emulators...its like this, you need it i got it...just PM me with your request.
    Back to top Go down
    5.0coyote

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Dragon1994 wrote:
    Dunno abt that dude.... check your PM inbox..... and MohH2 is still not listed in the compatible games section in the Prometheus Forum

thanks bro its the torrents gonna take 2 days to download though cant wait to try it out.
    Back to top Go down
    5.0coyote

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Sylen7Nato wrote:
    koo bro... i can get you whatever game you want btw...i have hundreds of games on my external and can pretty much find any other game i might not have...plus i also have over 5000 roms for all the main emulators...its like this, you need it i got it...just PM me with your request.

dam thats a lot of stuff ill pm you for metal gear tomorrow i gotta go

p.s. i dont know how to multi qoute on this site so dont think im just trying to get posts Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Jlomaka2009

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi all! I have PSP 2008 6.60 PRO-C
    I did everything according to instructions, went to Tekken 6 online game, lobby, does not work. Wi fi switch is on, the light is off, the menu says waiting for ad hoc ssid setup. ssid is correct, ISO cache - disabled. What's the problem?
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:20 am

Dude just read through the previous posts you'll find the solution! Smile Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Jlomaka2009

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 am

Dragon1994 wrote:
    Dude just read through the previous posts you'll find the solution! Smile Smile
    I have not found a solution to your problem, could you write ?
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Did you delete the file miniupnc.prx file from the kd folder??
    Back to top Go down
    5.0coyote

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 pm

umm do i still need the v1.60 update patch to be play ftb2 with the online client?
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 pm

yes.....someone tried to join my game yesterday with an older patch, and it wouldnt let him in...tried to tell him to update his patch, but i dont think he could understand me...was that you?
    Back to top Go down
    JaTT.0RiiGiNALz

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Ah the servers officially down. Good memories
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:25 pm

the fun can continue, my friend...just get the client....but yes, good times indeed.
    Back to top Go down
    JaTT.0RiiGiNALz

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Nato! Yep hope so, well I'll look towards getting this possibly on the weekend
    Back to top Go down
    Ultima

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:53 pm

I just want to say I have the 6.60 PRO-C MOD and this works great.

I'm going to test some homebrew that may be compatible, so far, Kurok works, so anything running on that engine may work.
    Back to top Go down
    mo

mo

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:59 am

Call of Duty roads to victory
    Bomberman

WORK 100%
    Back to top Go down
    Rageno

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:11 am

Are the links down
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next