PRO C (Online Client) Matchmaking Forum

Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum - Quickly Find Matches on PRO C

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum
NEW BETA VERSION RELEASED! Public BETA .10 (R58) RELEASED: CLICK HERE
We have 1040 users, who have posted 2252 times.
Visit the OFFICIAL PRO Online Client forum here: http://forum.coldbird.uk.to
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 1040 registered users
The newest registered user is Demond

Our users have posted a total of 2252 messages in 433 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 299 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:31 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» God eater burst crashing on start up
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:20 am by ewan23

» znewcomer
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:33 am by Sylen7Nato

» DBZ Shinbudokai2
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 pm by GloKid

» Socom FTB2
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am by aztec_native

» Can the PSP 1001 do this
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm by Demetrie newton

» Why so many people?
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:27 pm by zPsychotic Wolf

» Issues in MHP3RD on Original PSP
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am by lionheart

» Resistance - Retribution, anyone?
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 pm by Snowy

» SOCOM FTB3 IM ONLINE
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 6:36 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb 3
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb2
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 am by Demetrie newton

» Compatible Games for PSP 1000
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am by Demetrie newton

» [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am by Demetrie newton

» Pro Online Client on 6.61 pro c
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am by Demetrie newton

» Socom : Fireteam Bravo 3
[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 am by Demetrie newton

PRO Compatible Games
100% Tested, Compatible Games

Ace Combat - X2 - Joint Assault
Armored Core 3 Portable
BLOOD BOWL
Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony
DISSIDIA duodecim FINAL FANTASY
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
GOD EATER
GODS EATER BURST
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops +
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops
MLB 11 The Show
ModNations... Racers
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
PANGYA : Fantasy Golf
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3
Split Second Velocity
Tekken 6
Untold Legends The Warrior's Code
Untold Legends...: Brotherhood of the Blade...
Virtua Tennis 3
WARSHIP GUNNER 2 PORTABLE
Worms: Battle Islands
Worms Open Warfare 2

Affiliates
  • Prometheus Forum

• Wololo's Forum

[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Security-XIII

[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:09 am

I disable all the plugin but it keeps saying "Waiting for server connection..."

I also try playing Dissidia 012 it stucks in white screen...
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:47 pm

did you try to DMZ?
    Back to top Go down
    Security-XIII

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:01 am

Nope.
    Back to top Go down
    Security-XIII

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:08 am

What is different between UPNP and DMZ?

Also what is the best to use in this two?
    Back to top Go down
    nG_mEnG

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

how come the chat menu does not show up when i press home button...did i do a mistake??
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:20 pm

well, to cut it short, read this tut...i know it says "How to DMZ a PS3", but its the exact same principle and process for PSP...it will give you a definition of what DMZ is and how to enable it on your router...dont forget, you must disable UPnP if are going to enable DMZ on your router...theres no best option between these two, its whatever works best for you (or whatever works period)...i have to use DMZ cuz i have freezing issues on UPnP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm

nG_mEnG wrote:
    how come the chat menu does not show up when i press home button...did i do a mistake??

you have to be connected to the adhoc server first
    Back to top Go down
    nG_mEnG

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:32 pm

ok so i would have to connect to the internet with the wifi n then go to the game n coneect to adhoc??
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:47 am

nG_mEnG wrote:
    ok so i would have to connect to the internet with the wifi n then go to the game n coneect to adhoc??
    Yes... First make sure your PSP is in a pretty good range of the router and the WIFI switch is turned ON....Then open the game...It will surely connect unless there are some server issues at that moment.... Smile
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolf89

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 am

*sigh* this just won't work for me I tried UPNP and DMZ still nothing in Tekken 6 it says waiting for adhoc SSID setup -_- p.s I entered the SSID e.g if it was called "wireless" in hotspot i have "wireless" why is this not working
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 am

Can you pls tell me what you did to DMZ your PSP..... maybe some problems are their in DMZ ing your PSP.... Neutral
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

prx must be enabled...cache must be diabled...turn on high memory mod...turn off all other plugins...put speed to 300/150...must have latest version of PRO-C and Online client...hotspot name in hotspot txt file...kd folder on root of memory stick...these are the only things to worry about...when u dmz, are u sure you have the correct IP address of the psp?...dont know what else to say at the moment...hope something helps.
    Back to top Go down
    Ichipoo

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 pm

When I try to connect, I get PSP error 8002013A, so I check my PAC Adderss and I get XXXX:XXXXXXXXXXXX

that can't be right. Any solutions?
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 am

Where do u get that?? :?
    Back to top Go down
    pokeloverhs

pokeloverhs

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:49 am

Guys I too am having the same problem of "WAITING FOR SERVER CONNECTION..."

Details-
    Firmware 6.20 Pro C
    PSP-3004
    Security- WPA Personal(TKIP)
    UPNP- Enabled
    Game- TEKKEN6
    ROUTER-CISCOE1000

I dont know how to dmz.
    Hotspot.txt is fine. Psp is connected to wifi and can load pages in browser but adhoc not working. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Ichipoo

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 am

^ You're not alone there. Guess I should post my details too.

CFW: 6.20 Pro C
    PSP Go
    UPNP is enabled
    Router: Netgear Wireless N300

I can surf the internet fine but I can't connect to adhoc in general. Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Blood-Fang

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Only thing these guys haven't said is delete the psp_miniupnc.prx file. I don't keep up with the PSP much anymore so I don't know whether there are still UPnP problem, but if there are; Thats the way to fix it. Had the same problem as you guys and just deleting that fixed it.
    Back to top Go down
    Dragon1994

Dragon1994

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Hey Fang you are right about that still now dont worry!! Smile Now to Ichipoo and pokeloverhs : Guys UPNP doesn't work still now so you can't do anything with that.... You HAVE to DMZ your PSPs Smile If you still cant figure out how to DMZ then I would advise you to go in the prometheus chatroom and contact HeroKing.... He will do the DMZ part of the router for you through TeamViewer... Smile Else if you can still figure out how to DMZ your PSP after Google-ing and Youtube-ing then you can always give it a try!! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm

fang is right...i forgot to mention that u need to delete that file as well when you dmz...thanks for reminding me bro.
    Back to top Go down
    Blood-Fang

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 pm

No problem, just trying to help however I can.
    Back to top Go down
    pokeloverhs

pokeloverhs

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 am

DMZied and deleted the file now trying the game. Best of Luck to me Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    pokeloverhs

pokeloverhs

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:01 am

Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Finally I entered the chatroom
    Back to top Go down
    Ichipoo

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Blood-Fang wrote:
    Only thing these guys haven't said is delete the psp_miniupnc.prx file. I don't keep up with the PSP much anymore so I don't know whether there are still UPnP problem, but if there are; Thats the way to fix it. Had the same problem as you guys and just deleting that fixed it.
    What if I never had that file in my PSP to begin with? I guess I'll just go ahead with trying to DMZ it now.
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 pm

if you have the PRO Online Client files, then you have the miniupnc.prx in there...it should be in the kd folder.
    Back to top Go down
    Ichipoo

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Sylen7Nato wrote:
    if you have the PRO Online Client files, then you have the miniupnc.prx in there...it should be in the kd folder.
    So I should delete that file then?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online   [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next