PRO C (Online Client) Matchmaking Forum

Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum - Quickly Find Matches on PRO C

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum
NEW BETA VERSION RELEASED! Public BETA .10 (R58) RELEASED: CLICK HERE
We have 1040 users, who have posted 2252 times.
Visit the OFFICIAL PRO Online Client forum here: http://forum.coldbird.uk.to
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 1040 registered users
The newest registered user is Demond

Our users have posted a total of 2252 messages in 433 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 299 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:31 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» God eater burst crashing on start up
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:20 am by ewan23

» znewcomer
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:33 am by Sylen7Nato

» DBZ Shinbudokai2
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 pm by GloKid

» Socom FTB2
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am by aztec_native

» Can the PSP 1001 do this
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm by Demetrie newton

» Why so many people?
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:27 pm by zPsychotic Wolf

» Issues in MHP3RD on Original PSP
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am by lionheart

» Resistance - Retribution, anyone?
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 pm by Snowy

» SOCOM FTB3 IM ONLINE
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 6:36 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb 3
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb2
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 am by Demetrie newton

» Compatible Games for PSP 1000
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am by Demetrie newton

» [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am by Demetrie newton

» Pro Online Client on 6.61 pro c
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am by Demetrie newton

» Socom : Fireteam Bravo 3
New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 am by Demetrie newton

PRO Compatible Games
100% Tested, Compatible Games

Ace Combat - X2 - Joint Assault
Armored Core 3 Portable
BLOOD BOWL
Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony
DISSIDIA duodecim FINAL FANTASY
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
GOD EATER
GODS EATER BURST
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops +
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops
MLB 11 The Show
ModNations... Racers
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
PANGYA : Fantasy Golf
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3
Split Second Velocity
Tekken 6
Untold Legends The Warrior's Code
Untold Legends...: Brotherhood of the Blade...
Virtua Tennis 3
WARSHIP GUNNER 2 PORTABLE
Worms: Battle Islands
Worms Open Warfare 2

Affiliates
  • Prometheus Forum

• Wololo's Forum

New CTF Theme ideas...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

New CTF Theme ideas... Empty
    PostSubject: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:00 am

well, i decided to revert back to Windows XP due to other issues with my laptop, which now enables me to use all the programs i need to create custom themes again (as none of them were compatible with Windows 7 for some reason)...soooo, i thought that id let everyone give some ideas of what they might think would be cool and ill come up with something unique...dont hold back anything cuz i need ideas for everything possible...im talking coldboot, gameboot, keytones, waves, wallpaper, icons, text, font, icon placement/transition, animation...anything u might want, just make a suggestion...im still working on figuring out how to convert themes to 6.60, but i can pack it up in any other FW...for now i will be using 6.20 as my base, then convert to others as needed...what does everyone else use anyways?...thanks guys and ill be in touch.
    Back to top Go down
    Ace700
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Hmm Who would be doing the animation and stuff and what tool are you using?
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 pm

that would be me...i use a number of different programs to edit the different resource modules and prx's...mainly CTFtool and RCOedit...if you ever saw my sneaky ctf theme then you could get a feel for all i can do with a ctf...if you havent seen it, i can make a short vid or send you a link if you want.
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm

well, i guess ill just do a PRO-C theme then...any ideas come to mind now?...if so, put your 2 cents in now...if not, hope you like the end result.
    Back to top Go down
    Ace700
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Sylen7Nato wrote:
    well, i guess ill just do a PRO-C theme then...any ideas come to mind now?...if so, put your 2 cents in now...if not, hope you like the end result.

Hmm sounds good to me Smile and yeah send me the link to sneaky i seen it but never had it >.> 6.20 pro im on
    Back to top Go down
    mo

mo

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:23 pm

do a ferrari theme and if you do a theme send me it please
    Back to top Go down
    Kisoragi

Kisoragi

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Think you can do a good soul eater theme Surprised please
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

yeah i can do those, but i want to get this 6.60 conversion down first since thats what most people use...plus, the vita pspemu uses 6.60, and with TN-V coming out with the ability to run CXMB, i want people to be able to use my themes on their new devices...ill start working on the Soul Eater theme after i start on the PRO-C one.
    Back to top Go down
    Ace700
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Yo sylent what about the sneaky theme?
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:48 pm

here is the link...i also included a new backround image that you can just manually apply after installing the theme...this is not the final version as there are a few bugs i need to work out, as well as changing the ptf.

SneakyCTF -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    Ace700
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Dude thats bad ass i need to learn how you did this. And i don't see a link sadly
    Back to top Go down
    mo

mo

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:28 pm

can you teach me how to do this for 660
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm

yeah sorry bout that...i had one there for a minute, but realized i uploaded one of my test themes that you wouldve said "WTF?" to...ill get the right one uploaded tonight...my computer is one big organized mess right now.

@mo the editing you can pick whatever FW you want, there isnt specifics when it comes to that, just what you start with as a base...as of now, i am learning how to convert to 6.60 (because its much more difficult than any other FW as there isnt a tool that exists to do the hard work for you), but i could start with 6.60 as a base...only thing is, that is as far as it would go until i learn the conversion process completely, which involves a lot of prx editing (and that shit aint easy my friends)...never fear, Nato will be your hero here.
    Back to top Go down
    Ace700
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 pm

lol 6.20 FTW
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Theme ideas...   New CTF Theme ideas... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CTF Theme ideas...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1