PRO C (Online Client) Matchmaking Forum

Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum - Quickly Find Matches on PRO C

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest, to the PRO Online Matchmaking Forum
NEW BETA VERSION RELEASED! Public BETA .10 (R58) RELEASED: CLICK HERE
We have 1040 users, who have posted 2252 times.
Visit the OFFICIAL PRO Online Client forum here: http://forum.coldbird.uk.to
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 1040 registered users
The newest registered user is Demond

Our users have posted a total of 2252 messages in 433 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 299 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:31 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» God eater burst crashing on start up
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:20 am by ewan23

» znewcomer
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:33 am by Sylen7Nato

» DBZ Shinbudokai2
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 pm by GloKid

» Socom FTB2
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am by aztec_native

» Can the PSP 1001 do this
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm by Demetrie newton

» Why so many people?
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:27 pm by zPsychotic Wolf

» Issues in MHP3RD on Original PSP
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 8:00 am by lionheart

» Resistance - Retribution, anyone?
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 pm by Snowy

» SOCOM FTB3 IM ONLINE
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 6:36 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb 3
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:40 pm by Demetrie newton

» Socom ftb2
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 am by Demetrie newton

» Compatible Games for PSP 1000
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am by Demetrie newton

» [TUTORIAL] How to Set Up Your PSP To Play Online
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am by Demetrie newton

» Pro Online Client on 6.61 pro c
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am by Demetrie newton

» Socom : Fireteam Bravo 3
problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 am by Demetrie newton

PRO Compatible Games
100% Tested, Compatible Games

Ace Combat - X2 - Joint Assault
Armored Core 3 Portable
BLOOD BOWL
Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony
DISSIDIA duodecim FINAL FANTASY
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake
GOD EATER
GODS EATER BURST
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops +
Metal Gear Solid - Portable Ops
MLB 11 The Show
ModNations... Racers
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
PANGYA : Fantasy Golf
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3
Split Second Velocity
Tekken 6
Untold Legends The Warrior's Code
Untold Legends...: Brotherhood of the Blade...
Virtua Tennis 3
WARSHIP GUNNER 2 PORTABLE
Worms: Battle Islands
Worms Open Warfare 2

Affiliates
  • Prometheus Forum

• Wololo's Forum

problem setting this up :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    SaberZero

problem setting this up :/ Empty
    PostSubject: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 am

Hi, first post, etc ;p

Anyway, i'm trying to set this up to play mgspo+ online but i can't seem to get it to work. I have looked through other threads and tried a few things but i just can't get online with it.

When i press the home button to it says "waiting for ad hoc ssid setup".

I've tried it normally with all the files, i've tried deleting the "pspnet_miniupnc.prx" and doing the DMZ on the psp and still no luck.

I don't know what else to do :/

I have a pspgo with pro-c fix3 and a belkin wireless router and a US copy of MGSPO+.

Any ideas guys?
    Back to top Go down
    RiCKYxX760

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:12 pm

UMD mpo+ disk? use the mpo+ cso/iso, thats probably why.
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

umm, here are other major points that must be followed to get it to work (since i dont really know exactly what all you have tried)...

- all GAME plugins must be disabled
    - "Inferno and NP9660 Use ISO Cache" must be disabled
    - "Force High Memory Layout" must be enabled
    - must have SSID typed in "hotspot.txt" spelled exactly the way it looks (case sensitive)
    - must have text line typed into seplugins GAME.txt file (ef0:/seplugins/atpro.prx 1)
    - must have latest version of Online Client (0.10 r58)

pretty sure youve done all that, but i have to make sure anyways...some routers are just different and require different steps to getting it to work...and now i give you the youtube link for a TUT vid...hope this helps, and let me know if it doesnt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sylen7Nato on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    5.0coyote

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:13 am

Do pspgo's even have umds?

When i put remotejoylite.prx in my psp the online client worked. i have both enabled and they work.

Another thing is you go in adhoc and not infrastructure, i say it because the first couple of times i got confused.
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:12 am

yeah im a retard and you got to it before i could fix it...damn, i gotta pay attention...umm, so what are u using?...iso or cso?..and what size is it?
    Back to top Go down
    SaberZero

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi, yes i've tried all the things you said sylen7nato which is why i'm here xD

I go on the adhoc option and the game usually crashes (music still playing) and i have to hard reset it :/

i have an iso and it's about 1.2gbs.

Back to top Go down
    Blood-Fang

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:41 am

I have 2 things I want you to try. 1. Disable DMZ but keep the psp_miniupnc.prx file deleted. 2. If there is a local connection near by, maybe a neighbors? I suggest to just try that out once with all the other formalities. Only because both of these methods are what I had to use to get the client to function properly.
    Back to top Go down
    SaberZero

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:28 am

I tried your first option. no changes here and i can't try the 2nd one since all other connections in my area have security on them Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Blood-Fang

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Make sure you didn't alter the server.txt. Triple check that you typed your SSID properly into the hotspot.prx. I don't think it would work if there was even 1 space after your SSID. So make sure there isn't. That's all I got for now.
    Back to top Go down
    Sylen7Nato
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:11 pm

ur screen is just frozen and when that happens you can just press the home button and then hold down the start button for 5 seconds...that should take you back to the xmb, so you dont have to coldboot everytime....its definitely something to do with the router connection...

hmm, well bro...i did help someone else that had similar problems, and the way he told me he ended up getting it to work was to DMZ the connection, then change the last number of the IP address for the PSP to different numbers until he found one that worked...example:

and so on....

i know its a long shot, but i think we are kinda forced to start trying the crazy stuff...who knows, it just might work...if not, we try something else bro...good luck.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem setting this up :/   problem setting this up :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem setting this up :/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1